Global Business Scenario Planning – Uncertainties and Suggestions for the Financial World
Foreign Policy News, 2016 ; https://foreignpolicynews.org/2016/04/02/global-business-scenario-planning-uncertainties-suggestions-financial-world/
7 Pages Posted: 14 Apr 2021
Date Written: April 2, 2016
• Scenario planning can mitigate losses, increase market expansion, prevent business regional exit and maximise profits.
• Global banks must form partnerships with local and Islamic banks in global markets to utilize local expertise, acceptance and success.
• Businesses operating in different geographies with ranges of products and services are valuable, to leverage risk and create a better playing field.
• Global presence allows strategic support of clients as they grow and transact across markets and countries.
• Geopolitical risk is the highlighted concern in regions with diversity such as Europe, the Middle East and Asia.
Keywords: Scenario Planning, Military, Strategy, Russia, Exports, GDP, Trade, Geopolitical, Banks, Islamic Banks, Entrepreneur, Manufacturing, Emerging Markets, BRICS, Crises, Regulatory, Debt, Globalization, Credit, Technology, Merger, Acquisition, Partnerships, Risk, IMF, Emerging Markets, Africa, Asia, EU
JEL Classification: A11, D31, D73, E44, E5, F50, F60, G28, G32, G34, H20, I30, J32, K33, L00, L26, N00, M00, M1, P44, P4
Suggested Citation: Suggested Citation